🎁FREE SHIPPING FOR TODAY ONLY⏰
🎁FREE SHIPPING FOR TODAY ONLY⏰
1% Cap
1% Cap
1% Cap
1% Cap
1% Cap
1% Cap
1% Cap
1% Cap
1% Cap

1% Cap

Prezzo di listino €34,95

Cassaforte garantita

Remind your goals everyday to attract them!

"To be in the 1% you have to be willing to do what the other 99% isn't."

Everyday an entrepreneur wakes up and knows that he has to work hard to accomplish his goals BUT he also knows that hard work always pays back!

Some of them have pictures on the wall where they work, some others have clothes or stickers attached to their laptop. But they all have one thing in common: they want to have something that reminds them where they started from and where they want to arrive without ever giving up.

This Cap reminds you the real goal: to be in the 1% AND it sets up in your mind the right affirmation to accomplish it: "I'm willing to"...do anything it takes to accomplish my goals!

This one's really special thanks to the intricate embroidery detail and the washed out vintage feel.

*This Cap is an exclusive and limited edition Curisy production, you can't find it anywhere!

• 100% cotton twill
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• 6 sewn eyelets
• Black sweatband
Metal snap buckle with an antique brass finish